There will be a "soft" launch of our studio timetable from the 25th July, meaning the class timetable will be reduced at first to accomodate social distancing rules. The timetable will grow from there in phases over the coming weeks. So please don't worry if you can't see all your favourite classes on the timetable initially - they will be back!
Plus, we are excited to continue our online pilates and yoga class offering alongside our studio classes which will be streamed live via Zoom.
We've clearly marked out the studio so it is safe to use and easy to follow.
Our changing rooms are available but we must temporarily restrict the number of students using this facility.
For now, our showers will be unavailable for use.
Our studio and all the surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day, so that we can all practice with confidence.Here are a few other bits to be aware of:
- We ask that students book their classes online and in advance, and kindly respect our class cancellation policy by giving us 12 hours notice to cancel.
- We regret you won't be able to visit the studio without pre-booking.
- No-shows: non-members will be charged in full, members will be issued with a £5 penalty charge.
- We shall be performing mandatory temperature checks on arrival.
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to familiarise yourself with our new health and safety protocol.
- Upon your arrival, please sign in at reception and go directly to the changing rooms (if necessary) or to the respective studio and take your place. We are allowing 30 minutes between classes so you will not have to wait before entering the studio.
- We are no longer able to provide communal mats at the studio. Please bring your own. If you forget, you can rent mats for a £3 surcharge.
- We are not able to provide towels for use in class, please bring your own or purchase one from reception.
- Please bring a bag to deposit your shoes in when using the shoe rack.
- We have removed the water jugs and glasses. Please bring your own water or you can purchase bottled water in our cafe.
You'll see the following poster dotted around the studios to remind you of our new procedures. Please read it carefully prior to attending: